• High School diploma/GED
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in the Construction industry
• Equipment operation – boom lifts, AWPs, etc.
• Safety training required – working at heights, fall arrest, WHIMS, first aid, etc.
• Ability to read and comprehend blueprints and installation instructions
• Experience in the steel framed, fabric covered building industry is an asset
• Valid driver’s license and an acceptable driver’s abstract are required
• Flexibility to travel and work on rotation
This is primarily a job-site based position ranging from relatively short (3-5 days) to extended durations of up to a year in length. Work hours will be based on customer site requirements with most sites operating 10 to 12 hour days, 7 days per week. Must be able to travel and be on site for extended periods (up to 3 weeks at a time). Most work is outdoors often at heights and may be physically demanding.
Please submit your resume with cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org Norseman Structures is an equal opportunity employer and we embrace diversity. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.